Re: American chords

From: James Hammons
Subject: Re: American chords
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 14:16:07 -0800

> Please check which lily.scm is used, run ``lilypond -V foo.ly''.

It's grabbing the correct lily.scm...

> > kludge: remove *all* blank lines from lily.ps

This fixed the problem.  Is this a problem with scheme or cygwin (or both)?
Either way, it seems like a problem that should have been fixed a long time
ago (and not by you guys!).

-- Shamus

BTW, did I mention that American chords are still broken in 1.3.111?  :-)
The attached example from american-chords.ly that comes with 1.3.111.