Re: lily 1.3.112

From: Harti Brandt
Subject: Re: lily 1.3.112
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 17:43:37 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 29 Nov 2000, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

> address@hidden writes:
> > I'm in the process of updating my .ly files to 1.3.112 (the last version I
> > used was somewhere .60). I noticed a strange thing: when I set autoBeamOff
> > lily barfs on J.S.B's Praeludium 2 that it can't break the line. In fact
>
> try this patch:

OK, thanks. That works now.

Another question:

In the same prelude there is a place where 1/2 rest, 1/4 rest and a C,
collide in the bass staff. Lily barfs about a rest collision and really
it prints the two rests on top of each other. Is there a way to shift them
around. (A collision between two notes and one rest it resolves by
shifting the rest up, later).

Regards,
harti
--