My two-penneth...

From: Ben Tordoff
Subject: My two-penneth...
Date: 30 Nov 2000 12:01:05 +0000

> Please let us know about other showstopper bugs, since I'm
> hoping to release 1.4 before Christmas.

I find that when it comes to actually playing off parts I've written
out with Lily, the bug that is most irritating at the moment is that
performance symbols always appear below notes, regardless of stem
direction. This arrived somewhere between v1.3.84 and v1.3.100, and makes
parts with lots of accents and stuff very hard to read properly.

The other thing that would be really nice for v1.4 would be to re-introduce
being able to use letters for rehearsal marks (numbered marks look very similar
to the numbers over multi-bar rests). I think this used to work, but in
v1.3.110+
doesn't seem to.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Ben Tordoff