Re: brackets around notes

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: brackets around notes
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 09:55:47 +0100

> What I'd like to be able to do is to have both these and also a way to
> put parentheses around arbitrary notes accidentals and scripts to show
> editorial emendations.

To get parantheses around accidentals, just add a question mark
after the note name. For scripts, you could write them yourself
(now with the new font selection mechanism, you could mix text
fonts and music symbols easily).

What we still miss is the originally requested ability to put
parantheses or brackets around arbitrary objects, like note
heads, slurs, ...

     /Mats