RE: easyplay music using lilipond?

From: Steve Nicholson
Subject: RE: easyplay music using lilipond?
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 19:29:02 -0000

Sorry, It is possibly better known as "E-Z Play" as in the books that Hal
Leonard publishing puts out.  URL to a an example
http://www.halleonard.com/images/musicnotation.pdf sorry it's a pdf, top of
2nd page "e-z play today".  Not a very good example and I don't have
anything here that dad has done.  Let me know if you need more information
than this, and I can get a sheet they have done to send on.

thanks
Steve.
PS. I wont get mail on this account again until Wednesday.  Messages can be
sent to me at steve.nicholson_at_yoursolutions.com (replace "_at_" with "@",
bit paranoid about getting more junk mail than I get and spammers scrapings
addresses.)