Re: [Denemo-devel] Questions on _'s in lyrics

From: Roy . Rankin
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Questions on _'s in lyrics
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 09:21:42 +1100 (EST)

Sorry, I did not make myself clear.

I have no issue with your example below and do not advocate changing it.
However, currently if I have

        day\_is

lily/lexer.ll will convert it to

        day\ is

to get what I want I have to quote it as

        "day\_is"

I see no reason to have to do this.

As a note, I do not see that \addlyrics changes the situation with
spaces. In your example the phrase
        this is one word
will be under one note when input either with _ or quoted, but would be
under four notes if input with a spaces.

I will submit my proposed patches which will reveal all in a clear
manner.

Regards,

Roy Rankin