Drum notation, midi

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Drum notation, midi
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 22:51:56 +0100

Phew, finished drum notation and very tired. Well still missing
simultainous drums in the same voice - yikes, have to create different
threads - and haven't really tried it out a lot, so probably lots of
bugs :)
Still, I cannot get the midi thingy working. The midi output should be
correct but the sounds are wrong because I cannot get the
lily-midi-c-thingy to use channel 10 properly.
I would like a bit more help on the topic. I'm afraid I've lost the
letter you (Jan) sent to me some time ago.
I think I understood your idea, but it was a bit to fast written for me
to implement it.
If someone would help me with the midi part, I would be soooo glad.
Send me a letter privately and I'll show you what I have done.

-Rune
--
RZ NATCODE 1.0: UDU E+ G- V-->+ F++>* O+++(---) I++ Ø- S-- L-->+++