Re: .ly files in input which don't produce .dvi files

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: .ly files in input which don't produce .dvi files
Date: 22 Mar 2001 22:19:44 +0100

Laura Conrad <address@hidden> writes:

> I ran my script on 141.  I found that since 140, 14 files which did
> not produce a .dvi file on 140 now produce one on 141.  There are 34
> files which don't produce a .dvi file on either version; I had

Arg, I fixed most of them, except for the ones I copied to bugs, the
ones that don't contain a \score, and the parse*.ly parser error
tests:

1.3.140.jcn6
* Fixed compilation of lots of examples.

but the changes didn't make it in -- and I seem to have lost them.
What a shame.  Luckily, a lot of problems were due to errors in
convert-ly, that I fixed...