Python version?

From: Shamus
Subject: Python version?
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 19:26:31 -0800

Ok, I finally got a spare minute or two to download and try the latest W32
version of lily (1.3.141), but I got this error when trying to run ly2dvi:

>ly2dvi -P cnametest3
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "c:\lilypond\cygnus.141\bin\ly2dvi.py", line 551, in ?
    include_path = map (os.path.abspath, include_path)
AttributeError: abspath

I checked through my python installation and looked at "posixpath.py" (which
"os" says all the "path" functionality is) hoping to find "abspath", but to
no avail. I'm using python version 1.5.1 (the lily README says 1.5 is OK),
so obviously I need a later version? Ideas?

-- Shamus