The Master Performer Technology

From: GERSHON SILBERT
Subject: The Master Performer Technology
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 17:30:29 +0200

Dear sir,

Following years of exhaustive research, Creative Music Communication has
formulated the principles of the Master Performer technology as a framework
for a computer music processing system that transforms mechanical sounding
MIDI files into expressive performances.

The human-like expression features of the technology make it an invaluable
additional tool for users of all sequencing and notation software. The
Master Performer technology has the potential of becoming an integral part
of any computer generated music performance system.

We seek cooperation with music loving software developers to build the first
version of the Master Performer.

In the domains of verbal and visual expressions, computer programs have
emerged as the most powerful tool available for processing human creativity.
We believe that the Master Performer technology offers an opportunity to
develop an equally powerful tool for processing human creativity in the
domain of expressing organized sounds.

Please let me know if you have an interest in pursuing this further.

Sincerely,

Gershon Silbert.