point and click interface

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: point and click interface
Date: 27 Mar 2001 16:09:21 -0500

I'm having trouble getting this to work.  I installed xdvi, and put
#(set! point-and-click line-location) at the top of a lilyponnd file,
and ran emacs with no init file (I usually use xemacs), and said "M-x
start-server".  Something like what's supposed to happen seems to be
happening -- I get the music displayed in xdvi; C-mouse2 shows me
boxes around the notes and lyrics, C-mouse1 brings up an emacs window
with the file in a buffer, but the pointer is at the beginning of the
file, not on the note I clicked.  I didn't do anything special about
telling xdvi where the fonts are, but even at -debug 32 it isn't
complaining about not being able to find anything, and it looks ok.

What am I missing?

--
Laura (mailto:address@hidden)
http://www.laymusic.org : Putting live music back in the living room.