Question: \header

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Question: \header
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 19:13:53 +0200

Howdy!

In preparation of the 1.4 I'm  still looking at some cosmetic
changes. One of these things is that I'd like to change the keyword
\header to something which (a) reflects better what it contains (b)
does not clash with header (as opposed to the footer field).

Any suggestions?

( just to give some ideas, here are some suggestions from the top of my
head: \meta, \bibliography, \titling, \background, \information, \about )