Re: Notation for diatonic accordions

From: Tom Cato Amundsen
Subject: Re: Notation for diatonic accordions
Date: 01 May 2001 01:55:40 +0200

> > 4. Lastly, the source code contains some scm and ly files for
> >    Accordions but the documentation doesn't mention anything. Has
> >    there been other efforts to use Lilypond for diatonic accordion
> >    music?

I not used the accordion symbols for quite a while, there seems to be
something wrong
with them, so I'll try to look at it within a week. I'll try to write
some documentation for it
too. But it I have to learn metafont again, it might take some time...

One problem with accordion notation is that there are not standards that
everyone use.
There are several different symbols for bellow in and bellow out.