Q: LilyPond

From: Youngert
Subject: Q: LilyPond
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 00:52:10 -0400

Hi,

I just found out your program called LiLyPond from NoteEdit software package
where I can actually export the NoteEdit file to LiLyPond.  However, I have
never tried to convert any NoteEdit file to any LiLyPind file mainly because
I don't know much about the LiLyPond sotfware.  I went to visit the LiLyPond
website (http://www.lilypond.org) and did not find any front-end GUI for
LiLyPond and am wondering if there is a plan and/or work in progress to write
a front-end GUI to LiLyPond package.

TIA.