Chord name size in Lilypond 1.4.2

From: Jonathan Woithe
Subject: Chord name size in Lilypond 1.4.2
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 17:16:22 +0930 (CST)

Hi All

I've just recently upgraded to Lilypond 1.4.2 from 1.2.17.  Aside from a few
syntactic differences which convert-lilypond did not pick up, things went
quite smoothly.

My major problem at the moment is that chordnames appear to be typeset in a
much bigger font than they were under 1.2.17.  This causes considerable
problems when chords follow rapidly on from one another - the names run
together and you get an incomprehensible mess.  I estimate that the chord
names are about 1.5 to 2 times larger than they were under 1.2.17.

Is there any way to alter the size of the font used to typeset the chord
names?  I've tried font-relative-size but it appears ineffective, even
though the other font properties seem to work fine.

Please CC: me any replies since I don't subscribe to the list.

Thanks in advance
  jonathan
--
* Jonathan Woithe    address@hidden                        *