gnu-regexp-users

[Regexp] (no subject)

From: MarK Neisler
Subject: [Regexp] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 13:01:12 -0600

I have a problem that I am trying to solve using regular expressions.

To validate form input we have a java bean that will take a regular _expression_ to match for validation.

Here is the regular _expression_ I have.

this works however I need a regular _expression_ that will disallow any of the symbols being next to each other in the string. for instance -- -, @@ &' ,- and so on. Any suggestions? I have been working on this for 3 days any help greatly appreciated.