gnucap-devel

Re: [Gnucap-devel] CMake WIP

From: Kevin Zheng
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] CMake WIP
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2013 13:57:00 +0800

On 08/04/2013 10:10, al davis wrote:
> cmake-WIP should be based on "master", which changes slowly.
>
> Then when it is ready, it a simple matter to push it to master.
>
> It is not known now which of autotools-WIP or cmake-WIP will be
> ready first.

That's true, trying to keep everything sane wasn't fun. Given that this
is a WIP branch, is it alright if I just delete it and create a new one
based off 'master' instead?

> Whatever you base it on, you need to rebase when the base
> changes.  If you base on something that is changing fast, you
> can go nuts doing that.

Linear history, got it. At first I tried rebasing but because the
autotools branch kept changing files from under me I decided to do a
merge. Oops.

Thanks,
Kevin Zheng