[open-cobol-list] Encouragement and Thanks

From: address@hidden
Subject: [open-cobol-list] Encouragement and Thanks
Date: Tue Nov 30 06:28:08 2004

Dear Open Cobol Developers,

I have been using OpenCobol and I have found this to
be an extremely this is an essential piece of
software. I am glad to see an open source COBOL
compiler to be avialable. I also think OpenCobol's
platform independant design is also quite important
since it allows OpenCobol to be used on many OSs and
CPUs. Please continue the great work, it is greatly
appreciated.

It would be wonderful to see the implementation of
complete compliance to the COBOL 85 and COBOL 2002
standards in Open Cobol as this would further improve
the useability of Open Cobol in programming projects,
and ensure better compatability with other Cobol
implementations.

Thank you and keep up the great work.