Re: [open-cobol-list] Oc development.

From: Gary Cowell
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] Oc development.
Date: Mon Jan 16 03:27:02 2006

studiok <address@hidden> wrote:

So, again, the question is: what can we do to help and speed-up.
Regards,
Marcello

I dabble in the OC source code from time to time as I know C and COBOL very well. What I don't know though is flex/yacc/bison parsers which is a hindrance when dealing with compiler source code usually.

I guess the help and speed up would come from getting more involved with OC development but sadly, as I suspect is the case with many people, I don't have the time necessary to get fully up to speed with the Open COBOL codebase.