[open-cobol-list] Re :static cob 2 c: Knowing the number of params?

From: Roger While
Subject: [open-cobol-list] Re :static cob 2 c: Knowing the number of params?
Date: Fri May 19 03:04:01 2006

Presumably you built 4.4.20 yourself.
Did you specify  --enable-compat185 to the configure ?
It's necessary.
And be careful with the install. It uses peculiar default install
directories. You may need --prefix=

As usual, the DB configure --help will show you all options.

Roger

FYI, I got the snapshot, but while everything compiled OK with BerkeleyDB V

4.0.14, When I downloaded V 4.4.20.NC (the latest version from sleepycat), I

got the error message when recompiling OC: