Re: [open-cobol-list] CVS Update 20061015

From: John R. Culleton
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] CVS Update 20061015
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 10:04:32 -0400

On Monday 16 October 2006 08:49, John R. Culleton wrote:
> On Sunday 15 October 2006 05:56, Roger While wrote:
> > CVS updated.
> > Tarball (AKA Prerelease) at :
> > http://ww.sim-basis.de/open-cobol-0.33.tar.gz
> >
> > Too many things changed to list here.
> > See the ChangeLog files in the top-level
> > and sub-directories (cobc, libcob, config, bin, tests)
> >
> > Roger

I assume that the manual has not changed from previous 0.33 version.

The compiler installed OK and the 85 test suite completed with just three
errors in the IC (interprogram communication) suite. I presume these errors
were to be expected.

John Culleton
Able Indexing and Typesetting
Satisfaction guaranteed.