[open-cobol-list] Error on index sequential file.

From: Roger While
Subject: [open-cobol-list] Error on index sequential file.
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 08:25:09 +0200

Not sure what is going on here, however, some
comments -
Both INFILE ("pdftex.map") and REFFILE ("pfbref") must
exist as there is no "OPTIONAL" clause on the SELECT
statement. (INFILE opened INPUT, REFFILE opened I/O)
If either (or both) do not exist however I would expect a
status 35. eg.
libcob: File does not exist (STATUS=35) File : 'pdftex.map'

Or if I put an OPTIONAL on INFILE -
libcob: File does not exist (STATUS=35) File : 'pfbref'
WARNING - Implicit CLOSE of OUTFILE ("pfbfound")
WARNING - Implicit CLOSE of INFILE ("pdftex.map")

Are you sure you are not mixing TC files with OC files ?

Can you post the prog that creates the files.

Roger