Re: [open-cobol-list] #OpenCobol on Freenode

From: Alain Lucari
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] #OpenCobol on Freenode
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 18:39:33 +0200

Good morning Joseph James Frantz,

For me, Linux user, a freenode is a free inode : inode not used
so don't free some nodes on my pc ;-))
It seem, mailing wit Outlook Exprss, you are working with win and,
it seem to me also, that you don't know Cobol : Excellent reason for
speak about it !

Pity/Merci : make what you want, you are free (like the inodes
unused), but don't sent so longs mails for nothing interesting !

This is my Humble Opinion.
and perhaps it will be a "moderator" for this list ...
I'm not able for do that because my poor english and perhaps I've
not understood the interest of address@hidden
mails, so if someone think I'm wrong, send me a personal mail
no reason for write about that on the list.

> Anyone interested in "chatting" about COBOL, may want to check out
> the comp.lang.cobol newsgroup.  (You can get to it from Google
> newsgroups - or from any newsgroup reader).  I know that MANY who
> participate in OpenCOBOL and OpenCOBOL threads are already
> participants, but I thought that I would post this "just in case".

(snip)

best regards,
--
Alain Lucari (Eurlix)
Ce n'est pas que je soit si intelligent,