Re: [open-cobol-list] Syntax problem

From: Gabriel
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] Syntax problem
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 11:29:54 +0200 (CEST)

Hi David,

OpenCobol does not support control on screen (Screen Section).

Take a look to the cobcourses.

cheers

Etta David <address@hidden> escribió:
Greetings All.

I am developping a program in which i wish to display some data on the screen
from line 3 col 4 to line 21, col 72, about 17 lines. Then clear this lines and continue displaying.

Which instruction can enable me to this. Please provide my with the syntax if possible.

David.

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail -------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download your FREE copy of Splunk now >> http://get.splunk.com/_______________________________________________
open-cobol-list mailing list