gnucomm-privacy

Re: [Gnucomm-privacy] How to collaborate

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Gnucomm-privacy] How to collaborate
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 09:48:39 -0400

Since we produce packages in the GNU project, we use savannah and have svn
there for things like sipwitch and ucommon
(https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/sipwitch for example).  There is also a git
repo for the experimental client on github.  Finally we are experimenting with
something very new that I think should help better address this issue at
http://friendika.gnutelephony.org