gnue-dev

Re: [GNUe-dev] GCD samples

From: chafar
Subject: Re: [GNUe-dev] GCD samples
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 12:19:58 +0200

Hello.

I've found what seems to be a bug. In gnue schemas, when you set a
field type to string with no length, for postgresql backend,
gnue-schema translates it to text postgres type, i.e., an
unlimited-length text field; for gnue classes, instead, gcd2sql
translates it as a varchar with 0 length, what is reported by psql
as an error.

El jue, jun 10, a las 00:53:46 kilo escribía:
> Hi
>
> I have created some new sample GCD files based on gnue-packages and
> Hungarian "common logic".
>
> They can be viewed at http://www.gnuenterprise.org/~kilo/newGCD where
> you will find GCD files (with extension '.txt', that should be cut off
> in production) and corresponding Dia and PNG files.
>
> Please check and review them, I would be glad to hear your opinion.
>
> kilo
> Gabor Kmetyko

greetings.
--