gnue-dev

Re: [GNUe-dev] GCD samples

From: chafar
Subject: Re: [GNUe-dev] GCD samples
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 00:05:52 +0200

El mié, jun 16, a las 22:50:44 Kmetykó Gábor escribía:
> On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 22:18:38 +0200

> Why don't you just join us on #gnuenterprise at FreeNode IRC?

In general, I find mailing a more flexible media in several ways.
Actually, I've not still found an issue for what I thought best
discussed chatting. This one has been already solved, but when you
consider another one needs chatting, just mail me, and I'll try (and I,
myself, will do so when I consider it more useful, of course).

I try to remember to write to gnue-dev for not to disturb general list
with too many development details, and following instructions in web
site, but if you want I could write to a not list address, such
address@hidden or whatever you want.

greetings
--
José Esteban