gnue

Installing on Mandrake?

From: Ryan Grange
Subject: Installing on Mandrake?
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 11:06:22 -0700

I've noticed the definite Debian slant in all the installation instructions.
I think I'm close to having this system configured to run on a Mandrake
system, but could use guidance in determining what I may be missing and what
RPMs might have accomplished what I ended up using tarballs to acieve.
(After all the whole point behind rpms and debs is ease of maintainence.  If
I wanted tarballs, I would have kept my Gentoo install to try this on.)