gnue

Re: Designer fonts too big

From: Jason Cater
Subject: Re: Designer fonts too big
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 09:49:36 -0500

Good Morning.

Two things:

1. The wizard resizing issue is being fixed in CVS.  I actually
committed some fixes 2 or 3 weeks ago that should have fixed the problem
of text running off to the right of the frame. Text and entry fields may
still be running off the bottom of the frame, however. Just remember
that we're only at 0.3.0 :)  This should be resolved in the next
release, however. It is annoying.

2. If the actual form layout (both in designer and in the GNUe Forms
Client) is appearing larger than you'd like, you can add a pointSize=11
into your gnue/etc/gnue.conf file (under the [forms] section.) There
should be a sample entry commented out.

Hope this helps.

-- Jason