gnue

KeyError: GFDInstancePtr

From: David Goodenough
Subject: KeyError: GFDInstancePtr
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 18:20:01 +0100

Any clues as to what this means? and more importantly what I need to
do to fix it?  It seems to happen when I try to add a record to a
table.  I connected to the table OK, (and I notice that when there
are real connections available there is a drop down for connections,
I just did not have any originally), selected my fields, and went
into Debug just to see what happened.  Whenever I press any of the
buttons or take a menu action I get this error.  I can paste the whole
trace if that helps.

David