gnue

[GNUe] Using ODBC?

From: Stefan Elwesthal
Subject: [GNUe] Using ODBC?
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 19:58:40 +0800

Hi all!

I just downloaded the GNUe package to try it out, it looks promising I have to
say. Now, I'm working with a ERP system and would love to get GNUe to work with
that database. So, I installed the win-package (unfortunately ;) since there is
a native ODBC driver written for the ERP system. My question is.. how can I
define the connections.conf to use the right driver? Should I specify a DSN or
something?

Would appreciate all tips!

Best Regards
Stefan