gnue

Re: [GNUe] GNUe in actual production use?

From: Mark
Subject: Re: [GNUe] GNUe in actual production use?
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 00:48:33 +0200

Wolfgang Keller a écrit :
Hello,

is anyone actually using GNÚe for a production application?

huuumm Yes,
Are there currently any companies earning money implementing GNUe applications for customers?

I Don't know.

for my part I use GNUe to quickly develop some extensions specific to a ERP.

I use GNUe-Navigator for quickly write a menu, and my own form generator wich create xml form just by reading mysql schema. GNUe-designer for adjust some specials forms or finish automatic generating forms.

Not GNUe-Report (y don't know how it works) and not GNUe-Appserver (for the same reason).

documentation is poor and the examples very few.

I have many difficulties has to find users of GNUe and the community seems closed.

I will like to find users, information, supports but this project does not seem to want to open, it is at least the idea that I is done some.

I find the concept interesting and makes me a little think has powerhouse.

But I feels insulated.

TIA,

Sincerely,
Best regards