gnugeneration-discuss

[Gnugeneration-discuss] Details about tasks

From: Osama KM
Subject: [Gnugeneration-discuss] Details about tasks
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 23:03:03 +0300

Hello,

Congratulations on the release of GNU Generation 2.0, let's work hard to make
it work and to get large free software projects asking for our help!

I've had two questions regarding tasks:
a) who adds them? Is it only FSF (i.e. Max) or any other user?
b) I think there should be a place for people to write more about their
finished tasks. I wrote an article for our IT school about free software and
the 'right to tinker'. Where should I write it?

Thanks, good luck everyone!

--
Osama Khalid
"Life’s most persistent and urgent question is: What are you doing for