gnugeneration-discuss

Re: [Gnugeneration-discuss] Details about tasks

From: Max Shinn
Subject: Re: [Gnugeneration-discuss] Details about tasks
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 17:15:45 -0500 (CDT)

>> a) who adds them? Is it only FSF (i.e. Max) or any other user?
> Max and I can add them, but everyone is welcome to contribute. In fact,
> we would love for everyone to suggest some tasks.

Yes, please suggest tasks!  Think of Steven and me as the gatekeepers, not
the dictators. :)

>> b) I think there should be a place for people to write more about their
>> finished tasks. I wrote an article for our IT school about free software
>> and
>> the 'right to tinker'. Where should I write it?
> Everything is contained on the wiki, so it's probably best to write
> something like that on your personal wiki page.

Take a look at the top of the project page.  There are some links, which
should be used in the same way as those in projects.  "Results" is where
you can write about your experiences with the task, "Discussion" is where
you can have general discussion about it, and "Wiki" is for planning and
coordination.

--
Max Shinn
Free Software Foundation Volunteer