gnugeneration-discuss

Re: [Gnugeneration-discuss] Introduction

From: Walter Bender
Subject: Re: [Gnugeneration-discuss] Introduction
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 17:18:14 -0400

Here it goes... another attempt to write to the list.

There is a youth group in Washington DC affiliated with the OLPC-DC
Learning Team that is doing a variety of FOSS projects. I've reached
out to their mentor, Jeff Elkner, whom expressed some interest in
getting his gang tuned into what you are up to.

regards.

-walter