gnugeneration

[Gnugeneration] Reorganizing GNU Generation Wiki Pages

From: Osama KM
Subject: [Gnugeneration] Reorganizing GNU Generation Wiki Pages
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 07:45:04 +0300

Hello, GNU Generation members.

I'd like to suggest reorganizing GNU Generation wiki pages on
groups.fsf.org, they're a little bit messy right now.

As far as I understood, this wiki is used in general by any free
software group or project, including our GNU Generation group.
Currently, it's kind of mixed up it's not always clear whether certain
page is or isn't a GNU Generation Wiki page or some other project
page.

So I suggest moving all GNU Generation related pages under the
"Group:GNU Generation". A project called 'myproject' will be in the
page 'Group:GNU Generation/myproject', its blog will be 'Group:GNU
Generation/myproject/Blog' and so on.

'Javascript Trap' isn't a GNU Generation project, someone may want to
create a project with the same name but they won't be able to do so in
the current style. It's also hard to tell (without visiting the page)
whether 'Javascript Trap' is or isn't a GNU Generation page.

Thank you!

--
OsamaKhalid