gnugeneration

Re: [Gnugeneration] Reorganizing GNU Generation Wiki Pages

From: Max Shinn
Subject: Re: [Gnugeneration] Reorganizing GNU Generation Wiki Pages
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 12:41:32 -0500 (CDT)

> I'd like to suggest reorganizing GNU Generation wiki pages on
> groups.fsf.org, they're a little bit messy right now.

Osama,

I think this would be nice, but I don't know if the result is worth the
effort, especially since the way it is set up now is the way other groups
are set up in the wiki.  Not only would all of the pages have to be moved,
but the templates would have to be adjusted and tested.  GNU Generation
has a bunch of MediaWiki templates that depend on the current structure.

If you would be willing to do it, though, it would be very much appreciated!

--
Max Shinn
Free Software Foundation Intern