[gnugo-devel] Development list

From: Daniel Bump
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Development list
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 07:21:56 -0700

This is a reminder that the list traffic will move from
address@hidden to address@hidden

A couple of key people haven't subscribed yet to the
list, but since archives exist, I suppose this is not
a major problem.

Therefore, I propose that the list traffic move now to
the new list.

Thus if you want to work on GNU Go please subscribe
to gnugo-devel. If you don't want to work on the program
you may subscribe to the low-traffic list gnugo-announce.
You do not need to subscribe to both. Go to: