[gnugo-devel] Tristan's file

From: Daniel Bump
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Tristan's file
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 10:23:01 -0700

Comments and questions about Tristan's file.

What is a reasonable value for depth? Perhaps this
parameter should be called something else to avoid
shadowing the global variable with the same name.

Also some of the functions should be made static in
the file.

Perhaps for testing purposes we should start by adding
gtp functions that call recursive_connect and
recursive_disconnect and test on some of our
existing connection examples.