[gnugo-devel] The visualized regression failures

From: Inge Wallin
Subject: [gnugo-devel] The visualized regression failures
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 09:01:27 +0200 (MET DST)

First, I'd like to agree with Dans comment on the Gnu Go development
page: They are super cool.

Then I'd like to report a bug.  Look at the test dniwog number 6.
Compare the graphical diagram and the owl status diagram.  Pay special
attention to the area around F4.  They are not the same!

Then I would also like to have another color for the wrong move that
Gnu Go makes.  The green squares indicating the correct moves are OK,
but the red square is almost impossible to see against the brown
background, at least on my screen.  Could you perhaps use some
brighter color instead, like yellow?

        -Inge