[gnugo-devel] address@hidden: GNU C]

From: Daniel Bump
Subject: [gnugo-devel] address@hidden: GNU C]
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 06:20:47 -0700

I had this inquiry from Mick Reiss. He wants to know
if his program would be faster with GCC than VC++,
and what might be involved in the port. I suppose
the engine will be no problem, the issue will be with
his user interface.

It seems to me that Teun and Trevor are in a better
position to answer this query than I, so I'm posting
this to the list.

Mick, you can always write to everyone on the GNU Go
list by sending mail to address@hidden