[gnugo-devel] pregunta

From: Jarrett Byrnes
Subject: [gnugo-devel] pregunta
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 16:42:39 -0500 (EST)

Hey, had a question about gnugo, which, btw, has been a great opponent to
use while i learn to play go, and haven't had time to join in matches on
online servers

my question is this - is it possible now, or is there a planned feature,
to allow a user to play go against another user on the same system, having
gnugo keep track of captures, points, etc?

I ask as i'm out at an isolated marine lab, and telnet access to my server
back home is the only thing fast enough - i've used it to play on igs, but
i've a number of friends who use this server as well, and it would be
great to be able to play each other remotely via gnugo.

Thanks!

-Jarrett