[gnugo-devel] Re: Assignment lawyer on jury duty

From: Daniel Bump
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Re: Assignment lawyer on jury duty
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 10:53:11 -0700

Trevor wrote:

> Yet, I've not seen any other mention of the Thomas Wolf problems on
> the page, or elsewhere.  Are these problems available somewhere?

You have to get them from Thomas Wolf.

http://alpha.qmw.ac.uk/~ugah006/gotools/t.wolf.gotools.problems.html

We have permission to use some of them in regression/. Thomas Wolf will
retain the copyright. Also I think Tristan Cazenave will retain
the copyright to the problems he's contributed in regression/golois/ .

Pierce Wetter wrote a script for translating them. I think Pierce is
intending to select about 500 problems. I think he'd probably
appreciate help with this.