Re: [gnugo-devel] configure.in and enable-dfa

From: Gunnar Farneback
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] configure.in and enable-dfa
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 10:01:01 +0100

Teun wrote:
> > I wasn't convinced by the two reasons you gave for the
> > change but Gunnar's opinion was that there isn't much
> > penalty for making this change and that it generally cleans
> > up the code not to have these ifdefs.
>
> Fine! So we crossed this hurdle.

I might have been somewhat wrong because now I can't build without dfa
at all. The problem is that the linking of mkpat fails because it's
missing a number of symbols from dfa.c. It looks to me like
mkpat_LDADD must include libdfa.a also when DFA_ENABLED is false. Do
we even need a separate libdfa.a any more?

/Gunnar