Re: [gnugo-devel] GoThic

From: florian dintilhac
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] GoThic
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 12:55:46 +0100

Thank for answers.

Some precisions :
- widget is fully skinnable (background ( goban + border ), white stone, black
stone )
    so, if we have enough time we`re gonna build a menu to choose textures and
you`ll choose
    textures you want (barroc, plastic, wood ... GOTHIC ;)
- transparency will be set for played stones and current play
- colored letters on stones will respect conventions
- letters and numerics will be replaced correctly