Re: [gnugo-devel] trevor_1_15.4

From: Trevor Morris
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] trevor_1_15.4
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 21:45:02 -0500

To the best of my knowledge, there would not be a copyright problem
with constructing generic patterns to solve problems from collections.
I don't intend to distribute the actual problems themselves.

Is the copyright concern over distributing the collections, or are
you concerned over adding patterns based on testing GNU Go against
problems out of a copyrighted collection?

Is the Gokyo Shumyo available in SGF (or any electronic) format?

-Trevor