Re: [gnugo-devel] gnu go for ArmLinux

From: Daniel Bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] gnu go for ArmLinux
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 11:09:49 -0800

> Hello, i am interested in running GNU Go on a Yopy, which runs
> ArmLinux, but cannot find any information regarding this.  Will GNU Go
> compile for ArmLinux or will i need to create a port?

GNU Go is pretty portable. I've never heard of the Yopy but
I gather it's a small computer. I found pictures of it at:

http://www.gicom.com/yopy/

People have been reasonably successful in porting GNU Go 2.6
to PDA's but 3.x may be too big.

Could you tell us a little more about the Yopy? How much
RAM does it have?

Daniel Bump