[gnugo-devel] GNU GO for Mac

From: Jeremy Feldman
Subject: [gnugo-devel] GNU GO for Mac
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 11:46:32 +0600

Hi. I'm running OS 9.1 on a Power Mac G4 Tower. I am not a
programmer, so I'm not familiar with many of the protocols described in
the "Install" file that came with the GNU Go 3.0 program I downloaded.
However, from what I could glean from the instructions, version 3.0 only
runs with OS X. If so, is there an earlier version of GNU Go which works
with OS 9.1, and if so, where can I download it?

Thanks.

- Jeremy C. Feldman
address@hidden