Re: [gnugo-devel] VC uses precompiled headers (27.5)

From: Wietze Brandsma
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] VC uses precompiled headers (27.5)
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 22:23:50 +0100

Trevor Morris wrote:

> I think this patch is relative to joseki.dsp before my patch,
> right?  In which case, a collision is highly likely.  My patch
> addresses some rebuild issues, but not all.  A temporary
> work-around is to unload the joseki project.  If you have a
> fix, I'd love to get it in.  Can you make your changes after
> applying patch trevor_1_27.5?

I would like to withdraw my patch, it is no longer needed after your
patch trevor_1_27.5.

> The joseki.dsp in CVS should be OK.  Why do you think there
> is a problem in the line-ends with joseki.dsp?  If there
> were, Dev. Studio would refuse to load it.
>
> -Trevor

You are right.
The problem was in the project settings of the linker for joseki.exe.
A directory with the name $(IntDir) is (was) created for joseki.exe but
remains empty.

[snip rest of quoted message]

Wietze.
--
Ease of use is reliability in the first place, not a picture with clouds