[gnugo-devel] Test results updated

From: Daniel Bump
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Test results updated
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 06:46:24 -0800

I updated the test results. See regression/BREAKAGE for what
has changed. I made a cvs tag rel-3-1-28-pre-4 for the current
version.

My intention is to release 3.1.28 next week, say Monday or Tuesday. Currently
I'm running off my laptop. I have e-mail and CVS access and some free time
but it will be easier to do a release next week when I'm in my office.

The patch warnings_1_28.1 fixes some compiler warnings.  This adds void to
empty parameter lists on some functions of Trevor's, and comments out some
functions Inge defined but which are unused. The following warnings remain:

mkpat.c: In function `compare_elements_closest':
mkpat.c:1442: warning: unused variable `order'
mkpat.c: In function `tree_push_elements':
mkpat.c:1529: warning: unused variable `found'
mkpat.c: In function `tree_push_pattern_rot':
mkpat.c:1684: warning: unused variable `elist_prev'

extract_fuseki.c: In function `read_sgf_filenames':
extract_fuseki.c:234: warning: implicit declaration of function `strdup'
extract_fuseki.c:234: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a
                      cast

play_ascii.c:563: warning: implicit declaration of function `setlinebuf'

One or two of these warnings may be bugs in the include files distributed
with Red Hat Linux 7.2.